Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Pics

Before Thanksgiving slips completely away into Christmas, I better post my pics.  Especially this first one that needs to go down in the archives…

Yep, its Wally!  He did the veggie tray for me. This was a first for us, a Thanksgiving without any of our kids.  So he must have been lonely when he stumbled into the kitchen and I put him to work!

Here’s another one for the archives…my apple pie.  I was kind of impressed with myself for putting the little leaves on the edge!  It didn’t taste too badly either!

We had dinner at my Dad and Mom’s house.  Mom did a great job.  She hasn’t lost her touch.  The turkey was delish!  Robin and I divvied up the sides and really Thanksgiving dinner isn’t so tough!

Here I am with Mom, Dad and Robin.  That was all of us Pauls this year! 

Here’s Terry and Robin and below are their two boys Aaron and Nathan.  Kyle and Krista stopped by briefly after dinner but I did not get their picture. 

On the way home I told Wally this was one of our best Thanksgivings ever!  The food was great, the hubbys were awake and we laughed a lot!  Someday I’ll have to tell you about the Rook game!  I am still laughing about that, how about you Robin?

Such a nice day!  Good Night now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...