Friday, December 31, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It’s 11:35 pm so I have 25 minutes to have a Thankful Thursday post on Thursday!  I better get going because my typing and writing often takes me a bit.  Today it finally snowed in Denver.  Here in Aurora where we live we probably have three inches on the ground.  They were forecasting five to ten inches.  We are just glad to have at least three as we have been so very dry.  Wally was actually watering our yard on Christmas Eve.  While I do enjoy the snow, what I am thankful for today  I don’t have a word for,  maybe just kind of nesting  (without the pregnancy)!   This morning I made stew and put it in the crock pot.  Then I dug out my bread machine.  I can’t tell you how many years its been since used it but Andrea kind of got me motivated!  I hoped I remembered how it worked!  I was really looking forward to suppertime!  I had to go out and when I came back home, it smelled so good in the house, the stew and the bread.  The cold day outside, the warmth inside,  looking forward to Wally and Wes getting home safely,  all very contented feelings for which I am very thankful!

Maybe we’ll have oatmeal for breakfast!!!Winking smile

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...