Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

 

Christmas Eve 2010

  Every year all of the Paul family that lives in Colorado, or is here visiting, gathers at Mom and Dad’s house.  I can only think of one Christmas Eve since we returned  to Colorado that I missed because I was really sick.  It is just tradition!  And although it is usually a late night it is also a lot of fun.   What I have always liked about my family is that we laugh a lot when we get together. 

Christmas Eve 2010

JoEllen, Dad and Mom

Christmas Eve 2010                                             Christmas Eve 2010

The Solomon’s…Nathan, Terry, Robin and Aaron….and Kyle and Krista

Christmas Eve 2010

Carol, Scott, Nicole and Michael

Christmas Eve 2010

The Godby’s… Wesley, Sherry and Wally

Every year my Dad asks a different family member to read the Christmas story.  This year it was Terry.  He actually has a very good reading voice.  He probably should have taken his hat off but there was such a glare  when he did that we had a hard time seeing!  So he put it back on!

Christmas Eve 2010

                                                                                                    Christmas Eve 2010

I’m not really sure who is telling who, just what here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...