Monday, June 21, 2010

…and Turns

We arrived in Mountain Home, AR in the afternoon and set up our camper.  Grams and Gramps had arrived the day before in their fifth-wheel.  They were the main gathering spot for the weekend as Grams wanted to provide the meal each evening.  Kind of like hanging around the kitchen table!  We had supper together Friday night and the family time began.

It was a very hot time in AR…not with family but the temperature. Saturday it was 95 degrees and the humidity was heavy.  I don’t really like to be hot but I don’t think I’m a wimp either…it felt like an oven to me and before the day ended I was feeling sick.  I think Elaine was feeling it too, she was just not her normal happy self.  I am so thankful our little camper had AC…such a relief!

Here’s some photos of  our time together:

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Kenny and Wally got up early and took a motorcycle ride

…then Wally took Andrea for a quick spin!

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

My sweet New York Girls!

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Me and Elaine

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

     Godby Reunion in Arkansas 

Kenny and Becky

 

Meet the Family

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Wally’s parents, Gene and Nyla known to us mostly as Gram and Gramps

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Lewis and Becky…Lewis is the “old”est!

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Leah and Marlin

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Wally and Sherry

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Tim and Zane…Tim’s wife Ann and daughter Maddie were in Chicago at a bike competition

 

I didn’t do too good at getting pictures of the cousins…they seemed to be pretty busy playing!  I really wanted Grams to have time enjoying Elaine so I did get a picture or two of that…

 Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Godby Reunion in ArkansasGodby Reunion in Arkansas

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Godby Reunion in Arkansas

Four Generations

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...