Saturday, June 16, 2012

Farewell

Andrea and the kids have been gone about three weeks now…I can hardly believe it.  I am still relishing in the memories and thinking it was just yesterday!  But alas, they are gone.  I have the pictures to prove it…

img_5028

There may be smiles on those faces, but I happen to know the true feeling was dread.  Andrea had a long day of travel with two little ones…alone.  Wally and I would return to a very quiet, lonely house and start missing the grand kids!

img_5029Elaine, Betsy and Pa!

      img_5042               img_5041

Elaine walked Betsy around to get rid of her wiggles before boarding!

img_5037

img_5031

    img_5045  img_5038

Nolan chewed on my camera bag.  I don’t think it helped in any way before boarding the plane.

img_5048

So now it is back to Skype, email, and Facebook for these grandparents… until October!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...