Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy, Happy- Late, Late Birthday Wishes!

Last Thursday was my baby’s Birthday. I’m so behind in blogging…did you hear my grand kids are visiting?  But I didn’t want to let his day go completely by (just a week) without acknowledging his special day…even though he is not a regular reader of his Mother’s blog.  (No guilt here Wes!)  He turned 23 years old!

img_4919 It was nice to have Andrea visiting to celebrate with us.

img_4922 We had Birthday Peach Cobbler this year, made by Andrea…we aren’t really cake people.  And I did not have any candles Sad smile

img_4913I can’t believe I didn’t get a picture of Wes with his grandparents.  I did get one of Andrea and and the grands with them though!

  img_4915   img_4920

Wesley is a good uncle.  He loves Nolan and Elaine. I came across the picture below while I was looking through Wesley’s baby pictures.  Nolan looks a lot like him don’t you think?

docimage37

And while we are looking at the baby pictures, here’s a few more from Memory Lane.  Part of being third means most of your baby pictures are shared with the older sister and brother.  It can be hard to be third.  Everyone either showers you with attention or just as easily ignores you.  [But Wesley, these two siblings have been your best friends and to this day love you more than anyone else.  And of all your friends, these two will be there for you no matter what circumstances you find yourself in.  I know they pray for you.]

docimage36I think Kenny was giving us a wave here??

docimage43

docimage38

I have been grateful for all the children God has given us.  God gave Wesley to us at an unexpected time and when things were a little difficult in our life.  Then along comes this little guy who just brought laughter and smiles to his entire family.  You have made life interesting for all of us Wes! 

docimage46

I encourage you with the same words that Paul did Timothy.  I think of this passage because God has given you many gifts Wesley.  Use them to glorify Him!

…I remind you to  stir up the gift of God which is in you…for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.   Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord,…but share in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, Who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace… II Timothy 1:6-9.

Happy Birthday Wesley Keith…I know it was! Smile

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...