Thursday, June 2, 2011

Motorcycle Moments

Kenny seems to have picked up one of his Dad’s habits.  That would be shopping on line for vehicles and finding a great deal in another state!  While shopping for a motorcycle several weeks ago, Kenny found one in Colorado!  How convenient for him!  Wally went and checked it out and made the buy for Kenny.  So of course as soon as the party was over, Kenny and Wes unloaded both the motorcycles (we brought Wally’s along) and rode home to Kenny’s house! 

On Tuesday we rode the Blue Ridge Parkway together.  Kenny’s Pastor loaned us his motorcycle for Wally and I to ride, a Honda  ST1300 Sport Touring Bike.  Very nice!   

I saw this at the Honda shop…thought it was kind of cute.

I also saw this in the Honda shop and thought it was kind of cute, Wes, texting in all his gear!

These guys are kind of cute too!  0I took this picture of Wally and I, our reflection in the glass of a shop window!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like lots of fun!! It's been awhile since we've been on our motorcycle. I kinda miss those days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...