Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Things

The weather is gorgeous in Colorado this week, people are in their flip flops and sandals, shorts and capris, and no jackets to be seen.  What a big tease it is, because there is more snow to be had!  But I am going to enjoy it while it is here.  Wally hung my porch swing on the weekend, I was anticipating getting to use it.  It has a new home on a balcony this year but I think we can adjust. 

img_4573

There is a tree at one end of the balcony that we want to hang a birdhouse in.  I’ve already heard the birds singing on many mornings before we are out of bed.  My scrappin’ room is just inside the balcony doors and I have been enjoying the finches as they fly in for bite and out again.   I can watch from inside without them getting too nervous.  But then Gypsy sees them and chases them off with her barking.  I’m going to have to have a chat with her about that!

img_4594

img_4595

One last bit of spring to share, daffodils!  These two just opened this week.

img_4601

And these will opening any day and looking beautiful!

img_4602

Happy, Happy Spring!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...