Thursday, March 8, 2012

Copy Cat

I have seen this word used many times on card blogs…case.  For example, “I am going to case this idea”.  I sort of figured it meant, “copy” but I could never knew what all the letters meant.  So I finally googled it tonight and here is what I found.  Case means to “copy another scrappers efforts”. Surprised smile I feel so much better now because I do this all the time.  I just thought I was a copy cat!  Here are some cards that I recently “cased”

Recently my Mom asked me to pick up a couple of cards for her since she is still not able to get out.  I offered to just make them.  She needed a couple of birthday cards.  These first two card were for Mom.

I cased this card from Stampin’ Pretty

img_4545

img_4547

This card I cased from Becky Roberts. She recently had a tutorial event that I participated in. Everyday for two weeks she and her design team posted cards and a 3-D project. I actually paid to case this card!

img_4558

This card was cased from Catherine Pooler’s blog. 

img_4556

This last card is cased from…I can’t recall. I just made it on Monday but I could not find the blog I saw it on. Confused smile

img_4564

That’s all from this copy cat for now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...