Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Retirement

A couple of years ago I worked at Joann Fabric and Crafts.  What made this such a good job was the people I worked with/  I still have contact with many of them and consider them to be more friends than co-workers.  I worked in the stock room and Les was the Receiving Manager.  He had already retired from the Post Office, so Joann’s was a second career.  Well, Les finally took the plunge and retired for good.  I was so pleased to get the invite for his “goodbye” party.  We went to Beyond the Border.

img_3767

img_3764

Sharon, Paula, Les, Mary Lou, Pauline, Marie and Nyssa

Of course, you need a card for a Retirement, right?

img_3762

img_3761

Les is a quilter.  He has used his vacation time to travel to different shows each year.  Now he and his wife are are hitting the road to do that anytime they want!  Happy Retirement and Happy Trails to you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...