Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Made It Myself Monday

Did you ever ask this little riddle as a kid?  “Pete and Repeat were out in a boat.  Pete fell in, who was left?  REPEAT!”  And then you would repeat the question.  Well, this is my REPEAT of a card I told you about here from Craft Project Central.  I was planning at that time to use the pattern again for an Anniversary card for Wally.  While Jo was visiting I also thought it would be fun for her.  She loves her photos! So we each made a card.

Here is her “sister” easel frame.  She had to do some more punching, but she got it done!  (See here for Jo’s punching expression)

img_3796 

img_3795

And here is my card for Wally…

img_3898

img_3901

The border I used for the picture to set in is made with the Creative Memories new Border Punch System. The heart punches are also CM.

I am linking this post up for Made It Myself Mondays at You Had Me At Craft.

1 comment:

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Love your card! The colors just perfect! :)
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...