Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Made It Myself Monday

I made this a couple weeks ago but I had to keep it a secret.  It was a gift for Andrea’s “surprise” baby shower.  Well that has now come and gone so I will share this and link up for:

BLOG TITLE

 

img_3557

The tray is from 7gypsies.  I really like them, they come in a variety of sizes for the openings.  I purchased mine at Archiver’s.  Check out their blog with lots of great ideas for decorating a tray.  I am not a huge embellishment person so I kept this pretty simple.  I used my Cricut and the New Arrival cartridge for the die cuts, except the Baseball bat set.  They are something I have had for years from Creative Memories.  The Paper is also Creative Memories, a discontinued baby boy pack. (I really need to clean out stuff!) The photos, well they are one of a kind! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...