Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Changes!

Wow!  I have not been able to blog in a bit.  So much has been going on.  And then when I sit down to blog, my little eyes kind of go fuzzy.  So it has taken a back burner for a bit.  Now let me tell you just what is going on with us.  Wally and I are in training to become the on site, live in resident managers for the Polo Club North.  It is a gated community in Denver of about 125 residents.  Wally has the bigger part of training…he will oversee all of the repairs and maintenance on the grounds, clubhouse, and residences.  I will keep the office open.  We will live in an apartment above the office/clubhouse.

There are many changes and adjustments taking place.  Just when I think I am all on board, I have a moment of panic that says, “this is a big mistake!”  That usually happens when I am dead dog tired.  I do believe the Lord has given me peace about our move, though I would never have  chosen this for myself.  It is quite a unique situation.  We intend to keep our house and are looking into renting it out on a short term basis. 

So, that, in a nutshell, is what is happening.  I’ll share more I’m sure as we learn more and get moved in.  Until then, I hope to get a bit more blogging done! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...