Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Craft Project Central

I like to blog around and get ideas for card making.  YouTube is a great spot to go for that, with endless video tutorials.  I noticed that some of the cutest ideas seem to be done by Stampin Up demonstrators.  Last week I saw some cute fabric flowers made into a headband on someone’s blog.  Of course I thought of Elaine and so I followed the link for the directions…which led me to Craft Project Central.  It was was like following the yellow brick road and finding yourself in Oz!

I just bought a subscription for July, only $10.00!!  After your purchase you will be able to access the PDF for each design to download. It is that fast.  No running to the store or waiting on the mail.  If I counted right, I think I have instructions for ten projects.  But many of the individual projects have more than one attached.  For instance, there is an adorable Party Favor project but there were five different favors included.  Well I know a good thing when I see it, so I already purchased a subscription for August!  The first project is posted, a gift holder and box! 

Here is an easel card I made from one of the July projects.  It pops up to hold a photo. Who doesn’t need photo frames?!  I made mine into a baby theme for my friend who just welcomed a new daughter into her family through adoption! 

img_3722

The photo slides in on top of the scallop trip. It was very easy.  I didn't have all the tools that were used in the directions, so I switched part of the design to work with what I do have.  I am going to make one to hold one of my favorite photos of Elaine and Nolan…just can’t decide which is my favorite!  I’m also going to give one to Wally for our upcoming Anniversary!  (Are you reading this post Wally?  Hope not!)

So what are you waiting for, check out Craft Project Central for yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...