Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am in Brooklyn, New York and so very thankful for safe, though not necessarily smooth travel.  (I’m thinking you just cannot get into New York smoothly.)  I am also thankful for Ben being so patient to collect me at the airport at midnight when he gets up early for work.  I am thankful too for Andrea and being with my daughter again.  I am thankful for having bagels in Brooklyn for breakfast (ok more like brunch), there’s really nothing like them!  But you know I’m just beating around the bush, don’t you because this Thankful Thursday I am ever so exceeding, abundantly, so very…

Thankful for my Grandkids!!!!

img_3582

img_3587

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Yay! I was hoping you'd get to go to NY while Nolan was still so itty bitty :)

Debbie said...

You look so happy! :-) Your grandkids are sooo adorable!! Does Wally get to come too?! Enjoy every moment you get to spend with them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...