Saturday, November 13, 2010

When You Live in the Big City…

…things are just different!  Not necessarily bad, and I think I could adjust if I moved…eventually. The thing I think I would miss most is just “space.”  I enjoy my yard a lot.  Maybe if I had some little spot of dirt to dig in or decorate with a flower or two, I’d be ok. I did see some very creative little “spaces” as we walked or drove around the city.  And there are lots of parks around.  On Sunday afternoon we took Elaine to one.  It was a chilly day so we didn’t stay long. 

She loves the slide…

                                      …and the swing…

                                           …and Grandma and Grandpa!

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Both sets of them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...