I don’t have anything really big to write about. But I do think I have had lots of little moments where I just felt thankful. I like that. Call them tidbits of thankfulness, grains of gratefulness, bits of blessings….okay, okay!
- Breakfast with my husband two mornings in a row! Yesterday, oatmeal at home and today chick Fila!
- Wonderful fellowship at prayer meeting last night---and I was not really wanting to go
- Last week I felt like I had definitely taken five steps backward in my daily “disciplines”. This week maybe, I regained a couple of steps. I feel a bit encouraged!
- A clean floor and refrigerator in my house---such a nice feeling!
- The F-16’s flying overhead, reminding me of my freedom---and the cost of it
- Tulips in bloom! Not in my yard but around the neighborhood. And hyacinth and grape hyacinth!
- Catching my “nester” feeding her baby. I even caught a glimpse of the baby peeking out.
- I discovered one lone lupine growing from the seed I brought home from Maine last year!
That’s it! Have a blessed day!