Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stamp Camp

On Saturday I attended Stamp Camp. It was a full day of card making with Stampin’ Up demonstrator, Pat Shepherd. I had never attended anything like that before.  We made fifteen cards and two bonus projects.  Everything was prepared and you grabbed a basket off the table with all the tools and directions for making the card.  After you finished, you returned the basket to the table and took another.  I won’t bore you with fifteen cards, but here are a few of my favorites…

This was my favorite card.  The tulips are 3-D.

I really liked this card too.  I already used it as an encouragement card.

This is cute, you just add a tea bag to the little envelope

This card was made by stamping the petals and leaves and then punching around them with the same shape in a punch.

I had bought this stamp set but didn’t quite know what to do with it.  Now I am kind of excited to use it again.

This card was made with a Sizzix die.  I think I may have to get this one.  It sure went together easy and looks so nice!

This was one of the bonus projects.  It actually is cover for a tablet.  I just love it!

So, I learned a lot at stamp camp.  I have quite a few stamps, but I’ve really been a little afraid of them.  Now I have a little more confidence to get them out and use them!   And I also have  a whole pile of ready to mail cards!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had fun!
I like the blue and white flower, thank you card the best. Those colors just look so fresh and clean and very nicely done up in a card.

Sherry said...

They kind of remind of the Dutch Blue look. So...it would be good to buy that die then, wouldn't it?

Agnes said...

These are beautiful. Andrea lead a class at our church last week and it was a big hit. So much so we want to do it again. Blessings! Hope you can visit us again soon.

Sherry said...

Agnes, I'm glad you liked the card class. Andrea does a good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...