Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

At the end of January I joined a water aerobics group.  It was a class that had been meeting at the Denver Country Club and a couple of our residents were part of it.  They had asked to use our indoor pool over the winter months and permission was given.  Wally kept encouraging me to join…but I don’t really do water too well.  I really do not swim.  I can float and paddle about some.  But one day I gave in and I have to say, I really enjoyed it.  Well in May the outdoor pool at the Country Club reopens and the group is returning.  Today was our last class.

img_6945

I am thankful for the time I had in the class, for meeting new women with a lot of interesting lives, for Karen our teacher, and for the fact that I didn’t drown! Tonight I am sitting here on my couch, dead tired…we had a pretty good work out this afternoon.  But I think I’m thankful for that too…and hopefully, I’ll keep working out on my own!

Here’s a cute card I made for Karen our teacherimg_6943

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...