Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pinterest

Have you entered the wonderful world of Pinterest?  I get a little lost but there are some great ideas out there.  I have been pinning many cute card ideas.  It seems that the ideas I think are so cute come from the same pinner.  Someday I will need to meet her.  I finally took some of the ideas on my boards and put them into action and thought I’d share the results.

White flower card

I loved this card when I saw it. It is from a blog called Sylvia’s Stamp Corner.   I could see it as a sympathy card.  And that is what I used it as.  Here was my card…

img_5319

I really like this card also from Just Judy Designs

New folder

I used it for another sympathy card…

img_5316

I also tried a couple of recipes from Pinterest…

Claire Bidwell Smith had a recipe for Windy City Crescent Rolls.  You make a spinach and cheese mix and roll it up inside crescent rolls.  For me, this sounded better than it tasted.  They weren’t bad but I was expecting them to melt in my mouth. 

I loved these Easy Zucchini Parmesan from Spark Recipes.  They did melt in my mouth and they were so-o easy.  I made these every night while Wally was gone on his trip to Yellowstone.  One time I threw in some mushrooms and grape tomatoes.  Yum-Yum!  I think the recipe says it is only 50 calories per recipe. 

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...