Friday, January 28, 2011

Have Your Circumstances Got You Down?

I know it is almost February, but I have finally been pondering the year before me, 2011.  It’s not that I have not come up with any “resolutions” but I want to actually have some action behind those thoughts this year.  This morning I read this in a book by Warren Wiersbe called “Be Comforted.”   I think it is a great reminder and something I can remember throughout the year to keep my focus right.

Someone has defined “circumstances” as “those nasty things you see when you get your eyes off of God.”  If you look at God through your circumstances, He will seem small and very far away, but if by faith you look at your circumstances through God, He will draw very near and reveal His greatness to you.

Now isn’t that a  great thought to take into your weekend, not to mention your year?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...