Sunday, May 9, 2010

…”But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised”

Friday night we got together and took Mom to “The Outback” to celebrate Mother’s Day. We had a good time, good food, and we have a great Mom!  Truly Mom fears the Lord and we all praise her and are very thankful for her! She is mother to six, grandmother to 12 and great grandmother to nine.

So many times as I have thought on what a blessed life I have been given, and I wonder why? I believe it is because of my Mom.  Not that she did everything right or raised me a certain way.  I believe it began before she was a mother or even married.  It started when she attended a Youth For Christ Crusade with Billy Graham and trusted Jesus Christ as her Savior. Then she continued to learn from God’s word and be obedient to what she learned.  Because my Mom (and Dad too) chose to love and serve the Lord, I have been given a very blessed life.  Happy Mother’s Day Mom!

  

Mom and I

Mom. Robin and I at a recent Ladies' Luncheon

1 comment:

Andrea Hamilton said...

I love the new blog look. Wish I could have celebrated with you & Grandma. Love you lots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...