Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Cards

I could have included this on my last post but I thought it might be a little long.  Here are my Easter cards I made for my kids and family.  They might just see it here before they actually hold it.  Like I mentioned in my last post, I tend to be running late!

This is the card I pinned from Pinterest.

Easter card

It is from a blog I like to visit, Dawn’s Stamping Thoughts.  I just changed the sentiment.  I really liked the purple and yellow together, even though my paper was different. 

img_6798

Then I decided I wanted to change the sentiment to a Bible verse.  So I printed it out from my computer onto different colored paper.

Easter cards 2013

Easter cards 2013

Easter cards 2013

Today in my mailbox I got two cards from Elaine and Nolan. 

img_6817

This scribble is from Nolan

img_6818

And this if from Elaine.  Do you see the capital letter E ?

img_6819

You know I’m going to enjoy this book mark!

img_6820

Cards and letters are just hard to replace with email and texts!  Hope you enjoy something that comes in the mail this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...