Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday Boys

I dusted off my cricut machine to make a card for Nolan’s first birthday and for Kenny’s Birthday and gift card.  I love the Create a Critter cartridge whenever I think about making a card for kids…lots of cute critters to use.  Since Nolan has recently been “roaring” at us on Skype, I went with the lion!

img_5234

Kenny has always enjoyed fishing.  He has recently renewed his interest in fly fishing.  So the Camp Out cartridge was used for his card.

img_5235

img_5238

Tim, Wally's’ brother also had a Birthday in July  I went back to punches and stamps for his card.  I used a Mojo Monday sketch.

img_5240

This card was sent to Malaysia for my brother Nate’s Birthday.  He just may see it here before he sees it in his mailbox!

img_5255

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...