Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Here’s a hodge podge of some grateful thoughts I have had this week…

  • Biblical thinking…I am so thankful for this as we are daily inundated with so much coming at us on the political landscape, the tough economy and unrest in the world resulting in so much loss of life!  I am constantly taking refuge in God’s perspective!
  • The surety of God’s Word…thinking of a friend who has many difficulties in her life and another friend who finished her race and battle with cancer this week.  How thankful I am for God’s  faithful promises!
  • My Dad came by yesterday to pick something up---and Mom came along too!  She has not been out since her doctor appointment in early January.  She can now put weight on her leg, but it has been a slow and painful process.  She thinks she moves too slow, but I thought she was doing great!
  • Family updates…we exchange these by email and we revived it this week.  I love hearing from my kids in their own words!
  • Skype moments with the grandkids and with Wesley a time or two!
  • Getting organized…I had computer help this week for some things in the Polo Club office.  And I am making some progress on some of my own personal piles!  I’m kind of excited about getting some projects underway.
  • A special Starbucks mug…given to me by a friend and everyday in January I was able to get a free cup of coffee in it.  (Wally wants to know if there is a February mug?)  Thanks, Debbie!
  • Time and energy came together and I got to do some stuff in my scrappin’ room!

Have a Blessed Thankful Thursday!!

Hebrew 10:23…let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

Hebrews 6:19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...