Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I seem to have had a feeling this week that keeps coming back over me.  I think it is called “normal”.  I think normal has returned to my life.  I tried to look up a good definition of “normal” and I just had to laugh…it said, “perpendicular to a tangent at a point of tangency”…That sounds like geometry!  And if you know anything about me at all, math is not what I do! There were other definitions…“free from mental disorder”…but that is not quite true of me either!  None of them captured the realization I have had this week, that I think my life has turned a corner and it seems to be “normal”!  I have no idea how long it may last, but for today, I am very thankful for it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...