Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Elaine!

Today our little granddaughter turns two!  She is such a cutie.  And this is such a fun age…okay, they are all fun ages. 

We last saw Elaine in August on a very fast trip her Dad made to Denver.  Ben was kind enough to tuck Elaine in as his carry on !

img_3846

img_3861

img_3857

img_3864
The trip was far too fast.

img_3866

img_3867
Now isn’t that a sad picture?!

Sometimes I get a phone call and when I answer it all I hear is two year old babble and maybe a word that sounds like “pooter”!  She wants to Skype! I love that!  But of course I didn’t figure that out, Andrea had to tell me.  The last couple of times she has been busy doing a little dance on the chair. She likes her shoes tapping and clacking!  Andrea has told us many cute “shoe” stories lately.  She really loves her shoes.  So for her Birthday I made her a “shoes” card.  I think it turned out very cute!

img_4059

HAPPY BIRTDAY ELAINE!

  Thank you for introducing us to the best thing in life, being Grandparents!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...