Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthday Days

I must confess that I missed a lot of family Birthdays this fall.  I think I fell behind when Bible Study was getting under way and when Pop went home to be with the Lord.  Not an excuse and I do feel badly.  So Solomon’s and Werner’s, I do apologize!  Will it make you feel bad if I show off some cards I did get made to give?  Lame, I know---

This is my Mom’s Birthday Card, outside and inside.  It is also my first gatefold card!

 

This is Robin’s Birthday Card.  I took the idea form the Stampin’ Up catalog.  I never thought of brown being a “Birthday” color, but I really like the way it looks.

This is not a Birthday card but a long overdue Baby Congrats card!

 

This card was for Becky. Did you hear, Kenny popped the question and Becky answered “yes”! The special date is June 11, 2011!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...