Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grandma’s New Bag

This may not be blog worthy material, but as Andrea keeps telling me, “It’s your blog, you can post what you want”!  So… I got a new bag! It’s so cute!  When us girls went to tea on Friday, we wandered through some shops.  We went into one  shop that had a big sign, “Everything 30% off”.  Robin saw these bags on a shelf in the corner.  She has a good eye!

img_1411

It even had a picture of Elaine on it!!! (Not really, I added that!)  Isn’t it adorable though?  And at 30% off, it was right up my alley! I am going to use it for my BSF bag this year (Bible study Fellowship).  What a great way to show off my granddaughter and carry all my stuff I need each week!

img_1412

img_1413

I really wanted to show it to Andrea…what do you think Sis?  Now I just need to choose two other picture to put in the other spaces.  That could be tough…but I still have a couple of weeks to get it done!!

1 comment:

Andrea Hamilton said...

I like it! Too bad I didn't find it to save for a birthday gift! Elaine is getting popular now...BSF bag child, and Doable Diapers poster child.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...