Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Behold, Children are a Heritage from the Lord…Psalm 127:3a

God blessed Wally and I with three wonderful children.  A good deal of our 29 years together was spent raising them.  Wally has worked hard providing for us…even working two jobs at times so I could be home with the kids.  I never wanted to be anything else than a Wife and Mom.  Those years went by entirely too fast.  These are some of my favorite pics of the three kids together!docimage37

docimage36

docimage9The three kids with our sheltie from England, Brandy.  She was the very best dog.

docimage43 Riding at Uncle Lewis’ House

docimage11docimage42On a mission trip to Mexico

docimage41

docimage12 First Day of School

docimage38 Wally’s Mom made these night shirts and monogrammed their names on the pocket

docimage13I always liked this picture and had it on my bulletin board in the school room.  You may notice that Wes and Andrea have a mark on their heads…Kenny used this picture for target practice at some point!

 

Hang in there…I am almost done…the story is winding down!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...