Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I have written a lot of thank you notes lately.  I don’t think I have written so many since “wedding” or “baby shower” days!  Living here at the Polo club has brought a whole new experience to my life…many cards and gifts were dropped off at the office over the holidays.  I have made and written 56 cards.  I still have a hand full left to do for family.  So I thought I would share the cards I have made for my Thankful Thursday post.  I saw a simple design on one of my blogs that I thought would be easy to switch  around and do in mass production!  Next year, when everyone is showcasing their cute Halloween cards, I’m going to use that as a cue to start making Thank You cards!

img_4458

img_4463

img_4461

img_4460

The next one is my favorite.  I’m kind of into brown.  “Brown, I love brown”…apologies to the Fed Ex people in my family!

img_4462 

The thing about sending thank you cards is that you have been the recipient of something very nice, something worth saying “Thank You” for!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...