Friday, March 5, 2010

And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:16

Written beside this verse in my Bible is the date, March 6, 2005. March 6 is the birth date of my friend's son. But in 2005, the day after his 18th birthday Jonathan stepped into the arms of Jesus. It hardly seems possible that five years have past. I’m sure my friend thought she would never make it past five days. But not only has she made it, she has been a wonderful testimony of the goodness of God. She turned to the Word of God out of desperation in her loss, her many unanswered questions and “what if’” thoughts. Today I see in my friend the result of clinging to the Lord, it is, “Jesus Christ in you, the hope of glory.” (Colossians 1:27).

Blog Ideas and cards 014

This is the card that I made and sent to my friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...