Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Things

Last week I was all inspired and impatient to enjoy spring.  We had enjoyed some lovely warm days and I kept noticing the signs of spring in my flowerbed which we put in last year.  My primrose had come back for the second year.  In the fall I had put in lots of tulip, daffodil, and hyacinth bulbs. The daffodils were springing up and the hyacinth were poking through! 

IMG_8761

IMG_8832 

I asked Wally to get my wheel barrow out and I picked up some pansies and planted them.  

IMG_8821

IMG_8820

Then, of course, we had spring showers, Colorado style!  Several inches of it!

IMG_8833

Sadie did not seem to mind as much as I did.

IMG_8834

IMG_8835

IMG_8836

I’m glad I’m heading out to Florida.  Maybe when I return, spring will be here to stay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...