Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Catching Up

Ok.  I really do want to blog. It has been awhile. One of the biggest reasons i want to do this is to share pictures of our family and to try to keep you up to date on us. But the thing that bogs me down the most is posting those pictures. I don't know why I get so technically in a bind but I do. So here is a catch up of our holidays with our family doings!

IMG_0085 This is my great-niece Kinsley.  She peeled almost all the apples I needed for two apple pies!!  What a great little worker!

IMG_0088 

Here is our table all set awaiting the feast!

IMG_0089

The appetizers.  Decorations created by Kinsley and Selah

IMG_0095

Marty and Patti cutting up the turkey.

IMG_0094

Wesley, me, Mom and Nathan cutting up for the camera!

IMG_0100

The full table.  There were 19 of us.  So special to have Marty and Patti and Cassi and Shaun from NC to be with us. And Jo from WI.

IMG_0104

These are the Paul cousins- minus Brian and his family, Nic and his family, Andrea and her family and Ayaka in Malaysia!

IMG_0113

Marty, Sherry, Scott, Robin, JoEllen and Mom and Dad.  Only Nathan is missing.

IMG_0120

Our godly heritage.  We are so very blessed.

3 comments:

Andrea Hamilton said...

You did good Mom! Elaine and I enjoyed looking at them together this morning! We miss you!

Cassi Werner said...

Woohoo! It looks great! I just loved reliving those moments through your pictures! What a good time it was! Thanks again for your hospitality and heart for this family!

Robin said...

I love our family!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...